-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locker Has not been able to Speak with Titans

Go down

Locker Has not been able to Speak with Titans Empty Locker Has not been able to Speak with Titans

Post  jane5yan Tue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

If this was a normal offseason within the National Football League, players who had been chosen in final month's draft would have currently finished a rookie orientation. They should be preparing to join their teammates for organized workouts this month and minicamps in June.
None of which will happen using the owner-imposed lockout in location, but Tennessee Titans rookie QB Jake Locker is still trying to maintain issues as normal as you possibly can. In accordance towards the Tennessean, Locker has been studying the playbook and has been regularly throwing to receivers.
The No.8 general draft choose obtained the playbook throughout the small window once the lockout was lifted on April 29. Locker plans to function out in Nashville this summer time, even when the lockout stays in place.
"This is one thing I've been thinking about and dreaming about for such a lengthy time, and now to have the opportunity to compete in the NFL and get to play that dream out is something I'm really searching ahead to," Locker informed the newspaper.
"My plan is to remain in shape and keep my arm in form so when we do finally have group workouts I wont be coming in out of form trying to catch up. I would like to hit the ground running and be able to go."
The previous University of Washington quarterback stated he is been throwing everyday to the exact same four receivers who helped him leading as much as his pro day.
This 7 days, Locker will function with former Jets quarterback Ken OBrien, who had helped him together with his mechanics and footwork leading as much as the draft.
"Were primarily operating on consistency, truly," Locker said of OBrien. "We wish to make sure the throws appear exactly the same each time. Its fluid, its managed and its correct time following time following time. I feel such as the advice he gives me is actually useful."
Locker has not been able to speak with Titans offensive coordinator Chris Palmer and quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains because that one-day lockout reprieve, but his teammates have attained out to him.If this was a normal offseason within the National Football League, players who had been chosen in final month's draft would have currently finished a rookie orientation. They should be preparing to join their teammates for organized workouts this month and minicamps in June.
None of which will happen using the owner-imposed lockout in location, but Tennessee Titans rookie QB Jake Locker is still trying to maintain issues as normal as you possibly can. In accordance towards the Tennessean, Locker has been studying the playbook and has been regularly throwing to receivers.
The No.8 general draft choose obtained the playbook throughout the small window once the lockout was lifted on April 29. Locker plans to function out in Nashville this summer time, even when the lockout stays in place.
"This is one thing I've been thinking about and dreaming about for such a lengthy time, and now to have the opportunity to compete in the NFL and get to play that dream out is something I'm really searching ahead to," Locker informed the newspaper.
"My plan is to remain in shape and keep my arm in form so when we do finally have group workouts I wont be coming in out of form trying to catch up. I would like to hit the ground running and be able to go."
The previous University of Washington quarterback stated he is been throwing everyday to the exact same four receivers who helped him leading as much as his pro day.
This 7 days, Locker will function with former Jets quarterback Ken OBrien, who had helped him together with his mechanics and footwork leading as much as the draft.
"Were primarily operating on consistency, truly," Locker said of OBrien. "We wish to make sure the throws appear exactly the same each time. Its fluid, its managed and its correct time following time following time. I feel such as the advice he gives me is actually useful."
Locker has not been able to speak with Titans offensive coordinator Chris Palmer and quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains because that one-day lockout reprieve, but his teammates have attained out to him.
TitansNFLPA player rep Jake Scott has started gathering get in touch with information for all the teams rookies and Locker stated hes currently talked with receiver Damian Williams a number of times.
"Since Ive been drafted it has been a really welcoming feeling already," Locker stated.

jane5yan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum