-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popular Baseball Games

Go down

Popular Baseball Games Empty Popular Baseball Games

Post  yanghongyu Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:29 am

In the baseball game you will have to make a box score sheet that has nine boxes split in half. These two halves represent the home team and the visitors. Remember that in baseball the home team always bats last and should be on the bottom of the two box halves. As in real baseball each team rolls for nine innings. The exception of course is the home team. They wear authentic mlb jerseys in games. If the home team is winning after the visitor has finished his half of the ninth, nba jerseys wholesale then there is no need for the home boys to roll the ninth. Just like in real baseball the game is over and the dice can hit the showers.
This is the third installment in a world of incredibly fun sports games played with dice. In the first installment I taught you how to play the college version of Dice Football. Then in the second you learned the Pro Football dice game. Now it is Dice Baseball, which is the first dice game that I ever invented. Just as in my football games you will need two dice, notebook paper and a pen or pencil to play dice baseball. You will recall that in the college football game you got your box score set up so that you can begin the game and just take turns for four quarters.
This is an example of how the baseball game can be played. Let us say the visitors roll a 2+3 on his initial first inning roll. The visitors inning is considered over and with no hits. The home team rolls a 4+6 (10) on the first roll. All of them like mlb jerseys china. That represents a base hit or one man on base. The home player then rolls a 3+5 (Cool thus getting a second man on base. Then he rolls a 1+4 (5). The inning is over. End result of the first inning is 0 to 0. The visitor starts his second inning with a pair of threes (3+3). Boom, he hit a homerun. He then rolls a 2+5 (7), which means the inning is over.
Each consecutive inning thereafter that the player continues to perform a first odd roll continues the no-hitter up until the player finally rolls an even number. If they fail to roll at least one even number in nine innings that means you pitched a no-hitter. Time to call Cooperstown! So where are the homeruns? I bet you are glad that I asked. nhl replica jerseys Any time a player rolls a double-dice roll, he has hit a Homerun! That is all that it takes; doubles aka, two of a kind. Better yet, if there are any men on base then they score with the homerun. Yes, with the bases loaded a homerun is a grand slam.
Now in baseball terms this means that there are, two men on base. The rolling player now gets a third roll. As you can see where this is going, another even number means that the bases are loaded. Each one of them likes Cheap mlb jerseys. A fourth consecutive even dice result will bring home the first run and each consecutive roll will continue to bring home runners until the roller finally rolls an odd dice total. Any odd dice total represents the end of an inning. A really cool thing to do during this game is to see if you can get a no-hit game. You can do this by simply putting a dot in the innings that a player rolls an odd number.

yanghongyu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum