-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mental Strength Training For Football

Go down

Mental Strength Training For Football Empty Mental Strength Training For Football

Post  yanghongyu Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:16 am

Mental Soccer Training - It's All Your Head! Last week I was lucky enough to watch the NY Giants beat the Washington Redskins for a living. One thing that struck me almost immediately was the lack of attitude Redskins. Simply, they were beaten in front of the coin-throwing.
It seemed to be lazy and unhappy their pre-game activities. When he came down on the field, were flat ... Not an ounce of fire! Players often wear wholesale football jerseys in the training. And they got beat by their lack of focus. I realize that their season is over and the game is "irrelevant" for them, but let's face it, custom nfl jerseys sometimes you just have to play with pride.You can fake your way through a baseball game ... Maybe you hit the ball out. You can pretend to be your golf game ... Perhaps you would share a couple of times. But try and fake emotion and the passion for football and you get eaten alive. Football and soccer training, you must be a real, positive, a ruthless attitude. Every day you try to be better than she had the previous day. Game day attitude cultivated over the years. And do not listen to loud music or yelling, or cursing and either self-face.
I always found that stuff pretty fake. Players often wear discount nfl jerseys in the training. If you need to slap you to prepare for a game, I have to question your motivation. You have a guy on the other team is more than willing to slam you around. So it's not about pre-game antics. This is the training you will not fail in February, even if you felt like crap. This is the time you sprinted up the hill, but it was pouring rain. And 'how did you find the time to train, nhl replica jerseys when all your friends were out fun. Having peace of mind to put all the work, struggle, sweat and blood one month before the game gives you a huge advantage. We must be ready to fight. Remember that all the guys who decided to go for a drink did you get off? Players often wear cheap nfl jerseys in the training. But forget those jokers. They are easy to catch.
No, you must think of a guy that is playing throughout the city over to you. He's been lifting and running and training too. She is squatting and getting 9 hours of sleep. It was not a complete diet of football. And, guess what? He's a naturally better athlete than you.

yanghongyu

Back to top Go down