-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new difficult for Rams

Go down

The new difficult for Rams Empty The new difficult for Rams

Post  yanghongyu Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:40 am

The New Orleans Saints' nfl wholesale jerseys ground attack and Drew Brees' big plays late in games have allowed the defending champions to extend their winning streak to five.
The team's defense, though, might need to step it up if the Saints hope to extend their longest run of the season Sunday against the visiting St. Louis Rams.
After leading New Orleans to a 30-27 victory over Dallas with just under two minutes left Nov. 25, wholesale hockey jerseys Brees again rallied his club last week as he recorded the 14th regular-season comeback of his career.
New Orleans also committed 11 penalties for 100 yards.
"We have to figure it out and get it fixed because the schedule only gets tougher," cornerback Tracy Porter said. "We're pulling it out (lately), but if we continue to make these mistakes and teams continue to capitalize on them more and more, they're going to make us pay in the end."
"Chris has done a number of good things and I don't want to affect his snap count at all in regards to his carries," said coach Sean Payton, whose team is averaging 30.4 points during the win streak. "We'll be smart about who's up and then having the plan that we think is best for our team, but (he) certainly has earned the reps that he's getting now."
"If you have the right guys, and they jell together, and they support each other, cheap authentic jerseys usually all that kind of stuff comes out," coach Steve Spagnuolo said. "I think that's what our team is doing. Most of all, I think these guys like playing with each other." cheap authentic jerseys Jackson is 15 yards shy of his sixth consecutive 1,000-yard rushing season.
New Orleans held on to win the most recent meeting with St. Louis 28-23 last Nov. 15. Brees threw two interceptions in addition to 223 yards and two touchdowns, but the Saints rushed for 203 yards and won despite being outgained 434-420.

yanghongyu

Back to top Go down