-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first-year defensive coordinator agrees with them all.

Go down

The first-year defensive coordinator agrees with them all. Empty The first-year defensive coordinator agrees with them all.

Post  smile Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:30 am

football jerseys china Rex Ryan still believes can be the best in the league.Tom Brady and the Patriots rolled up more than 400 yards against the Jets and scored at will in a 45-3 rout Monday night vs. a unit coach nhl jerseys wholesale
Ryan said. "The only thing I know: We're going to ... roll our sleeves up, go and come out fighting."that all starts Sunday when the Jets (9-3) take on the Miami Dolphins (6-6) at the Meadowlands
"After a game like that, you can't wait to get back out there," defensive end Mike DeVito said. "A win in the next game, and everybody will forget about the week before."DeVito said. "We're never going to be satisfied with where we're at, especially with Rex holding that high standard for us," "I don't even know if that point is attainable for us. I mean, we were No. 1 in the league last year, and we felt like we had a lot further to go."
One thing's for sure: This defense still has a ways to go. Sure, the Jets are ranked eighth overall, but they know better.The best thing for us is it was a short week," -- it's the one good thing about the NFL wholesale jerseys nfl . Unless it's the last game of the year, there is next week."
Pettine acknowledged that the loss of safety Jim Leonhard -- he called the signals in the secondary -- for the year to a broken shin affected the defense. But it wasn't the only reason for the meltdown at Foxborough."I'm not happy with how we used him last week," Ryan said. "This guy is a great football player, and we need to use him more."
"It's definitely going to help that we have another week working together and getting the communication and calls," Smith said. "It's going to benefit us." major league baseball jerseys
"It's a little different," Cromartie said, "but I think as a defense, we want to still establish ourselves by playing aggressive and doing the things that we want to do."
"If you dwell on it, it's just going to roll over into the next week," DeVito said. "You don't want to make one bad game turn into two, three or four bad games. In the NFL, you've got to have a short-term memory. custom nfl jerseys"

smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum