-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Your Basketball Talent Developed

Go down

Get Your Basketball Talent Developed Empty Get Your Basketball Talent Developed

Post  smile Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:46 am

Let’s get something straight, this is really important so stop what you’re doing and pay attention! You have to Dress and act the part that you want, not the part that you have! Read That Again: You have to Dress and act the part that you want, not the part that you have! If you want to become ALL-STAR baller in the pros, you have to dress and act like one… Well Rali, how do I do that? I’m Glad you asked. All of them wear NBA jerseys. You see, All-STAR ballers in the pros don’t let things like relationships; family, Friends, and obstacles get in their way… They do not let all these little things get in the way of their Dream, and that is what makes them amazing! ncaa jerseys china
Do you get my drift? These are just a few of the things that you are going to have to start doing right now if you even want to think about being an NBA-All-star. Here’s what I want you do right NOW! Not in five minutes after you eat, or not in 2 minutes after you get done reading this. Go get a piece of paper and something to write with… You got it? Good, let’s continue. I want you to title the piece of paper: “What I will do To Achieve My Basketball Goals” Then I want you to write down your basketball goals, very detailed, where you want to play, what position, how many points, assists, boards you will average.
One of the worst things you can do when it come to achieving your Basketball goals is failing to Set them and knowing exactly what you want. They all choose to wear cheap NBA jerseys. “Failing to plan is planning to Fail.” Do you Understand what that means? It means if you do not have a plan, you’re going to fail! You should, and must have a plan for your workouts, your goals, getting exposure, developing your game, and an action plan. If you don’t have ALL of these, you are making a huge deadly mistake!
Exactly what you want to achieve as precise as you can get. How many games will you win? mlb jerseys wholesale Championships etc… Right underneath your goals I want you to write down all the things you are going to do to achieve those goals. Just like all the things The NBA ALL-STARS do. Write down all the things that you think another baller that failed to achieve their goals would not do (this is powerful) If you do all the things that basketball failures would not do, you’re going to be in great shape. All of them wear nba authentic jerseys in games. If you think this exercise is silly, Don’t! This is exactly what I do with Some of the amazing pro ballers I work with, and it works.

smile

Back to top Go down