-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderful Basketball Pickups You Should Know

Go down

Wonderful Basketball Pickups You Should Know Empty Wonderful Basketball Pickups You Should Know

Post  yanghongyu Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:39 am

Jodie Meeks (SG) PHI [available in 84% yahoo, 91% ESPN]: The former Kentucky Wildcat has the IQ and shooting touch to be an effective shooting guard at the NBA level. All the players choose to wear nba authentic jerseys in games. In his sophomore year, Meeks was given his first starting opportunity and has taken full advantage posting 17.5 points with an amazing 4.3 3-pointers made while shooting 56.1% from the field. He may not be able to maintain the 3-pointers made, but he'll still get plenty of looks and his point total should stay around 15 per game.
A third of the way through the season, you should have a pretty good idea of what your team strengths and weaknesses are. wholesale soccer jerseys Some tough matchups or untimely injuries may have you ranked a spot or two behind where you'd like to be. Rest assured. Here are a few guys I think could help you tally some wins in the next few weeks/months. They have a chance to benefit from situations and playing time:
Reggie Williams (SG/SF) GSW [available in 62% yahoo, 95% ESPN]: A former D-League player put on the map courtesy of former head coach Don Nelson, Reggie has fallen into the perfect role with the Warriors. He is a high energy, instant offense type player who doesn't play much defense. Most of them wear nba basketball jerseys on each day. With starting point guard Steph Curry out indefinitely, Williams steps into a starting role with one of the most potent offenses in the league. Though I expect Monta Ellis to step up his shot attempts, there will still be an extra 15 or so shots per game.
A third of the way through the season, you should have a pretty good idea of what your team strengths and weaknesses are. nhl jerseys china Some tough matchups or untimely injuries may have you ranked a spot or two behind where you'd like to be. Rest assured. Here are a few guys I think could help you tally some wins in the next few weeks/months. They have a chance to benefit from situations and playing time:
Here are some other fantasy football pickups that are worth considering: Jonny Flynn, Jordan Farmar, Steve Blake, Jason Thompson, Thabo Sefoloshlayers listed below are on the fringe of having any fantasy relevance at this point in the season. They all like wholesale nba jerseys a lot. If you're considering a pickup, think about one of these guys to drop in their place: JJ Hickson (PF/C) CLE: Pre-season, Hickson was a breakout candidate for the 2010/2011 year. But he was recently replaced in the starting lineup by Antawn Jamison. His only real contribution was in the points category, but I expect more out of my power forwards in the rebounds/blocks/steals categories.

yanghongyu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum