-[{KC}]- Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Procedure of College Football

Go down

Recruiting Procedure of College Football Empty Recruiting Procedure of College Football

Post  smile Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 am

If what you want most is to play college football, or maybe even at the professional level, don't give it up for temporary things right now. Which might mean going and hanging out with friends all the time - not that it's bad to hang out with friends, but you shouldn't do it excessively. They all like wholesale nfl jerseys a lot. You should be going to the weight-room or taking care of your school work, doing those things that will help you to get to the next level, making those sacrifices. throwback jerseys china
One saying that is always in the back of my mind - that I always think about is - 'don't give up what you want most for what you want now'. And I know, for me, I want to play college football - I knew that college was something that I wanted to do, I wanted to get a college degree. And if there was a way that I could get it paid for through football, if it was able to help me get a scholarship to pay for it, then that would be a huge blessing, and a big plus - not only for myself, but also for my family it would help out financially.
There are a lot of high school athletes that aspire to play at the Division 1 level and currently aren't getting looks from the Division I schools. Some of them are only getting looks from junior colleges, and some aren't getting any looks at all. They wear wholesale college jerseys in training program. My biggest piece of advise would be: don't be discouraged. I know a lot of athletes who took the long route, or developed later, or were just overlooked by coaches that didn't see their talent - and they went to play at junior colleges and persevered through it all - and now they're playing professionally.
"The junior college football recruiting process isn't much different from that of the bigger schools. You shouldn't feel bad looking into junior college football recruiting. I started out looking into junior colleges and later on, towards the end of my senior season I was fortunate enough to be recruited by the University of Hawaii as well as Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. discount reebok jerseys
If you do those things, then you'll be able to accomplish your goals, so always keep in mind what you want most, and I think that's what has helped me even until now - I always try to set goals, and sometimes there will be temporary things that seem fun that I want to do at the moment, but if it's not helping me work towards my goal of finishing school or becoming a coach wearing wholesale throwback jerseys, (maybe for you it's becoming an athlete at the college level), then just think twice about the decisions that you make." -Inoke Funaki (Quarterback for the University of Hawaii)

smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum